October 20, 2005

Ladies Night

Oh yes it's Ladies Night and the feeling's right
Oh yes it's Ladies Night oh what a night
Oh yes it's Ladies Night and the feeling's right
Oh yes it's Ladies Night oh what a night



Yesterday was my friends Birthday and his girl invited me to his BDay Bash at a club.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED!


It was a nice place
Small crowd
Nice music
Good fun

My girl-his Girlfriend- was there.

Haven't been able to hang out with her at all since she graduated.
AND LEFT ME!
It's all good though Mammi, you are doing bigger and better things now.
I miss you much

Don't you hate when you go out and people don't want to dance?
OMG
I wanna throw people who go to the club and don't wanna dance out the damn building.

One of my girls is like that.
LOL
But, I didn't let that dictate my night.
I know I was dancing

Oooh!
Guess what?
We walk into the club and I see Fred and I'm wishing him a Happy Birthday and giving him a big 'ol Love Hug and while we're hugging this girl screams my name
"PRINCESS!"
And I look at her and I'm like
"Sando"?
And we just give eachother a BIG 'OL Love Hug!
Sando and I grew up together on Staten Island, but as we
both moved away, went to different high schools and now different colleges we lost contact. And now here she was.
She goes to school out here in Rhode Island too and we will definately keep in touch. Thats Me, Sando, and Will--One of Fred's Alpha Brothers.

Here's Jamie and I, another one of Fred's Alpha Brothers

I'm in an Alpha Phi Alpha Sandwich

LOL

Will-Me-Micheal

1 comment:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Awww...
Thanks for the compliment Jamie.

Yes, baby Isa is beautiful. I love babies.

I'm glad to have made a new blogger friend, I'll keep checking urs too.

Oh yea... ur baby boy is adorable! He has the whole pumpkin thing going on and he was really hanging out with Mr. Monkey. LOL
I REPEAT: I LOVE BABIES!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin