August 11, 2005

She spoke to me again

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

On February 16, 2005 Cynthia E. Blackledge left this realm. She went away to be with her creator and to seek the reward she deserves after living a reighteous life--SALVATION.
I remember this day like it were today.
On February 26, 2005 Cynthia E. Blackledge was buried into the Earth. This was the last time I would see my Gramma in the flesh.

I remember this day like it were today.

The following is a post I posted on a chat forum that I spend lot's of time in the day after I received the news of my Gramma's Passing.

"Hey My sistahs of ***, Yesterday at around 1:30 pm, I recieved a call from my father informing me that my grandmother, his mother, had died. My heart has never felt like this... I thought some of the emotional pain that I've shared in my life was bad, but nothing compares to the pain you feel when you lose a loved one. I can't stop crying, I don't know what to do. I cried myself to sleep last night and I cried this morning when I woke up. She's in a better place, but selfishness makes me want her hear so bad. What sucks is that I'm not there. I'm all the way in Rhode Island at school and she's back home in NY. I've prayed for strength and I prayed for guidance, but I'm hurt, and angry. I want to hold her, I want to touch her, I want to kiss her, I want to sit and talk with her, I want to watch tv with her, I want her to tell me how I look before we go to Church, I want to comb her hair, I want her HERE! My sistahs of *** please keep me and my family in your prayers. "
On August 11, 2005 Cynthia E. Blackledge spoke to me. It was around 11 am when I heard a loud noise that sounded like a Mack Truck drove into the side of my house. I was downstairs and crept upstairs in my house in fear of what I might see. To my surprise nothing fell. I was confused. I checked all the rooms and my younger brother was snoring. My little sister was tightly wrapped up in her comforter and here I was hearing things. No, I couldn't be hearing things a def man would have easily felt the vibrations created by this sound and would quickly assume something fell.
I noticed that in my room on the back wall of the house my three portraits fell off the nails they sat on. How? Is this what made that loud noise? Impossible.
"Is your Grandmother in one of the pics?" my girlfriend asked me as I retold my tale. "Yea... why?" I asked wondering where she was headed. "It was probably your Grandmother talking to you, you are living in her room now," she insisted. "Gramma?" I thought.

I will remember this day.

Hebrews 13:5
"... for he hath said, I will never leave thee,
nor forsake thee."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin