January 17, 2006

My New Years Resolution Update

Just a brief update on my New Year's Resolution.
In case you forgot, my resolution was to clear off my debt.

My Debt is getting paid off slowly but surely.

These WERE my debts from greatest to least back 17 days ago

Car $4000
Sovereign Bank Master card $1515
New York & Co Card $479
Capital One Visa Credit card $414
Bank of America Visa Credit card $200
The Limited Card $188
Walmart Card $172
Victoria's Secret Card $35
EXPRESS Card $0

TOTAL DEBT $7003


This IS my debt now, 17 days later.....

Car $3500
Sovereign Bank Master card $1400
New York & Co Card $429
Capital One Visa Credit card $300
Bank of America Visa Credit card $100
The Limited Card $158
Walmart Card $22
Victoria's Secret Card $0
EXPRESS Card $0

NEW TOTAL DEBT $5909

My debt is Down $1094
If I keep it up at this rate I'll be all set my the Summer.
Yay to me!

Go Princess! Go Princess! It's your birthday! Get busy!

How have your New Year's Resolutions been going?

9 comments:

chele said...

Congratulations kiddo. I'm proud of you. I don't make resolutions but I did promise myself that there would be no smoking in 2006 ... and I haven't.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

You go girl!!
Amen Sister Chele
That's a great promise to make to yourself and to those that love you.
Smoking is soo bad for your health and those that come around you.

I just wish I could get my mother to quit.

So are you playing it cold Turkey or are you getting help from one of those over the counter products?
(Either way I'm still happy you are quitting)
Keep up the good work!

Stephen A. Bess said...

That's great that you were able to do that. I hope that you will be able to keep it that way. I wish that I could say the same. I didn't make any formal resolutions for the new year. I just have my usual goals that I am trying to achieve all year round.

TRUTHZ said...

great job, keep up the good work...if you want to do it faster you could consolidate which would make all those 22% interest rates go down. that's how i got rid of my 10,000 worth of debt and now, all i have is school loans, which is ....we won't even talk abt that

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Well at least you have goals brother Stephen.

Sister Truthz...
When you consolidate does it put marks on your credit?

Sister Alli where are you when I need you?

MZPEACH said...

Good for you girl!!! Let me get on my grind....lol.

lyre said...

Hello young lady,
I missed you last week.
I have done well. I am focussing and feeling stronger day by day in my attempt to be more spiritual. I have release a certain weight from my life and that has freed me to be the woman I want to be.

Make sure you check out my blog and feel free to comment! Oh and I am in the process of posting some of my poems on another site www.nmrth.blogspot.com. Check them out!

lyre said...

Hello young lady,
I missed you last week.
I have done well. I am focussing and feeling stronger day by day in my attempt to be more spiritual. I have release a certain weight from my life and that has freed me to be the woman I want to be.

Make sure you check out my blog and feel free to comment! Oh and I am in the process of posting some of my poems on another site www.nmrth.blogspot.com. Check them out!

Alli said...

I don't make resolutions but I am certainly going to enjoy everyday of my life and I am going to go back to Church more often. I have figured out I need something higher in my life.....I have felt less than half full

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin